We Are London Boiler Installation Specialists , Combi or System we can install it
Are you looking for an experienced local Gas Safe Engineer for a new Boiler Installation?
Our Fit and Renovate registered Gas Safe Enginners Engineers will be happy to provide you with FREE advice and a fixed-price quote for your new boiler installation, We are local heating Engineers with more than 20 years of experience in installing all boiler types and brands.
Your safety is our priority, and customer satisfaction is key to our success, we can advise on the best system that suits your requirements, whether you fit combi boiler, system boiler, new radiators or heating control thermostats, our team will always provide you with the best advice, options, and impartial information so that you can determine which is the right new gas boiler and heating system for your home.
If you require a repair in North West London rather than a new boiler we are also boiler repair specialists
We Fit All Major Boiler Brands
Boiler Type Easy Explained
What is a combination or Combi boiler?
A combination boiler or Combi Boiler Installation provides instant hot water and heating water for radiators without the need of having storage tanks, the required water comes directly from the mains and gets heated on demand.
How does a combi boiler work?
Fresh water for drinking and heating water are heated separately inside the boiler through two separate heating exchangers to provide instances hot water for drinking and heating on demamnd
What are the advantages of a combi boiler
- No storage water cylinder so it frees more space
- Fewer parts mean lower maintenance costs, many manufacturers offer up to 10 years of parts and labour guarantee if fitted by an accredited gas-safe engineer
- Provides instant hot water, n long wait times for hot water
What are the disadvantages of a combi boiler
- Required good water pressure
- it can be a bit of an issue in large properties as hot water flow is reduced when two or more outlets are simultaneously used.
Is a combi boiler right for our home?
Switching to a combi boiler system depends on many factors including, the water pressure/internal flow rates, the space you need, the number of radiators in your household, and the hot water requirements
Professional Gas Safe Engineer in London to test your current system and advise of the most suited boiler for your home.
Boiler installation by Our Experiences Gas Safe Engineers
Call us on 0784 55 33 150 to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you
- We will visit you to survey your current heating system and recommend the best option for your need
- Once you are happy with the new boiler choice and our affordable price, we install the boiler on your chosen date.
- We will be clean, and tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of at a recycling facility.